- Error Loading Operating System Problem SolvedPosted 173 days ago
- How I clean/restore Audio FadersPosted 187 days ago
- Trick For Testing SMD ComponentsPosted 242 days ago
- Another Zener Diode Tester Was BuiltPosted 406 days ago
- Zener Diode TesterPosted 496 days ago
- Repaired An Electronic Welding Inverter. Model: Selco Genesis 140Posted 499 days ago
- Building Your Own RF Field Strength MeterPosted 506 days ago
- Repairing LED FloodLightPosted 517 days ago
- Zener Diode TesterPosted 648 days ago
Home Made Flyback Tester
One of my ERG member had successfully built a flyback tester base on the schematic from Dick Smith flyback tester and he agreed to let me post his project for all readers in this blog to see. The tester has a very nice design and creative too and he had done a great job of fixing the tester.He is from Egypt and already in the TV repair business since 1980 and loved electronics very much. According to him he drawed the layout by his own using the program call Quickroute 2.0. Well done Refaat!
By the way, if you have any photos of electronics project that you wish to share out to the readers of this blog, you may email me-thanks!