- How I clean/restore Audio FadersPosted 3 days ago
- Trick For Testing SMD ComponentsPosted 58 days ago
- Another Zener Diode Tester Was BuiltPosted 222 days ago
- Zener Diode TesterPosted 312 days ago
- Repaired An Electronic Welding Inverter. Model: Selco Genesis 140Posted 316 days ago
- Building Your Own RF Field Strength MeterPosted 323 days ago
- Repairing LED FloodLightPosted 333 days ago
- Zener Diode TesterPosted 464 days ago
Zener Diode Selector Guide
Thanks to Zed Pato for letting me know about this link. If possible print out the zener diode pdf guide for future reference.
NTE offers one of the broadest lines of Zener diodes in the industry, and should be your first stop when you need dependable high quality zener diodes.
- 1/2 watt DO-35 axial lead from 2.4v to 200v, 5% tol.
- 1 watt DO-41 axial lead from 2.4v to 200v, 5% tol.
- 5 watt axial lead from 3.3v to 200v, 5% tol.
- 10 watt DO-4 stud mount from 3.9v to 200v, 5% tol, available in standard and reverse polarity
- 50 watt DO-5 stud mount from 3.9v to 200v, 5% tol, available in standard and reverse polarity
NTE also has a selection of 1/2 watt 1% tolerance DO-35 types, and 300mW SOT-23 surface mount types.
To view a selector guide on our zener diodes click on this link
To cross reference an industry device number to the NTE equivalent click on this link