- Trick For Testing SMD ComponentsPosted 15 days ago
- Another Zener Diode Tester Was BuiltPosted 179 days ago
- Zener Diode TesterPosted 269 days ago
- Repaired An Electronic Welding Inverter. Model: Selco Genesis 140Posted 272 days ago
- Building Your Own RF Field Strength MeterPosted 279 days ago
- Repairing LED FloodLightPosted 290 days ago
- Zener Diode TesterPosted 421 days ago
LCD TV Screen Cracked On Its Own?
I got another interesting email from a visitor to my website and she emailed me this question:
Can you tell me what could of caused our LCD television to have cracked, it was not dropped or anything it just appeared as we where watching it..thanks
So far i have not heard of any user of LCD TV screen complaint that the screen crack by itself while watching the TV. If you have any information about this case i would like to hear from you. Please comment below-thanks!
PS-The above picture does not belong to Mrs M.