- Not Common To See Dual Super Barrier Rectifier Breakdown When Under LoadPosted 15 hours ago
- How To Solve No Power Problem In Haier LCD LED TV RepairPosted 3 months ago
- Singer 32″ Skyworth LED TV With Dim Display RepairPosted 7 months ago
- 42″ LG LED TV RepairedPosted 8 months ago
- Polytron LED TV RepairedPosted 8 months ago
- No Power In Toshiba LED TV RepairedPosted 10 months ago
How To Test Crystal Frequency
You can test a crystal with a frequency counter or even with an oscilloscope. Some digital multimeter have a built in feature of testing crystal. The range can go as high as 24 MHZ and above. If you do not have the crystal tester you can always build one from a simple crystal tester project circuit at this website. However the frequency range of this crystal tester is not high. If you really have spare time why not building one just to equip your knowledge how the crystal tester work!