- A dead audio box repaired. Model: PresonusPosted 1 year ago
- Desktop Front USB Port Working IntermittentlyPosted 1 year ago
- A wireless microphone and base repaired. Model: MC737Posted 1 year ago
- PC CMOS battery changedPosted 1 year ago
- Short Circuit FinderPosted 3 years ago
How To Test Crystal Frequency
You can test a crystal with a frequency counter or even with an oscilloscope. Some digital multimeter have a built in feature of testing crystal. The range can go as high as 24 MHZ and above. If you do not have the crystal tester you can always build one from a simple crystal tester project circuit at this website. However the frequency range of this crystal tester is not high. If you really have spare time why not building one just to equip your knowledge how the crystal tester work!