- Not Common To See Dual Super Barrier Rectifier Breakdown When Under LoadPosted 8 hours ago
- How To Solve No Power Problem In Haier LCD LED TV RepairPosted 3 months ago
- Singer 32″ Skyworth LED TV With Dim Display RepairPosted 7 months ago
- 42″ LG LED TV RepairedPosted 7 months ago
- Polytron LED TV RepairedPosted 8 months ago
- No Power In Toshiba LED TV RepairedPosted 10 months ago
How To Connect Capacitors In Series
It’s simple, assuming if you are connecting between two electrolytic capacitor say 100 uf and a 100 uf with 400 working voltage. Simply connect them like a battery ie; the positive to negative and vice versa. In series capacitors connection, the working voltage of each capacitor is sum up. This series connection decreased the capacitance but an increase in working voltage thus you get 50 microfarad with 800 working voltage! It’s good to know this formula just in case you can’t find the original value from your local electronic distributors.