- A dead audio box repaired. Model: PresonusPosted 1 year ago
- Desktop Front USB Port Working IntermittentlyPosted 1 year ago
- A wireless microphone and base repaired. Model: MC737Posted 1 year ago
- PC CMOS battery changedPosted 1 year ago
- Short Circuit FinderPosted 3 years ago
How To Connect Capacitors In Series
It’s simple, assuming if you are connecting between two electrolytic capacitor say 100 uf and a 100 uf with 400 working voltage. Simply connect them like a battery ie; the positive to negative and vice versa. In series capacitors connection, the working voltage of each capacitor is sum up. This series connection decreased the capacitance but an increase in working voltage thus you get 50 microfarad with 800 working voltage! It’s good to know this formula just in case you can’t find the original value from your local electronic distributors.