- Error Loading Operating System Problem SolvedPosted 271 days ago
- How I clean/restore Audio FadersPosted 284 days ago
- Trick For Testing SMD ComponentsPosted 340 days ago
- Another Zener Diode Tester Was BuiltPosted 504 days ago
- Zener Diode TesterPosted 594 days ago
- Repaired An Electronic Welding Inverter. Model: Selco Genesis 140Posted 597 days ago
- Building Your Own RF Field Strength MeterPosted 604 days ago
- Repairing LED FloodLightPosted 615 days ago
- Zener Diode TesterPosted 745 days ago
Electronic Repair Workbench
There are many ways to organize an electronic repair workbench in your work place. It all depends on what kind of electronic equipment that you are repairing. Of course smaller item like the handphone only need a small place will do but for a larger equipment like repairing Plasma Television or LCD TV one need to have a bigger space to accomodate for the big board and also for comparison purposes. Not only that, one need to have more test equipment in TV repair as compare when you are repairing mobile phone.
Last week i got an email asked about recommendation on what type of good brand for an electronic repair workbench. I diverted him to a website that specializes in electronic repair workbench. If you are on budget you can make a simple electronic work bench from a table or you could purchase any kind of table from a junk store to suit your need. Be comfortable on your spending and once your repair business turns good, you then have the option of getting any kind of electronic repair workbench that you want. Below is an example of an electronic repair workbench where you can get some tips on how to set up one. You may visit Steven Johnson website by clicking on the photo.