- Error Loading Operating System Problem SolvedPosted 362 days ago
- How I clean/restore Audio FadersPosted 375 days ago
- Trick For Testing SMD ComponentsPosted 431 days ago
- Another Zener Diode Tester Was BuiltPosted 594 days ago
- Zener Diode TesterPosted 685 days ago
- Repaired An Electronic Welding Inverter. Model: Selco Genesis 140Posted 688 days ago
- Building Your Own RF Field Strength MeterPosted 695 days ago
- Repairing LED FloodLightPosted 705 days ago
- Zener Diode TesterPosted 836 days ago
Electronic Repair Blog
One of my ERG member emailed me telling me that he had created a blog (using free WordPress) on electronic repair. Although at this current moment the posting was not that frequent, you can in fact learn some of the posting there. Look at the job sheet where there are Job description, Equipment description, Diagnosis, Fault, Remedy/Recommendations and Date/ Time Accomplished.
If you are creative enough you can use this example to create your own job sheet (may be adding some extra column for price charged and etc) for your own/company use purposes. Please click on the photo to visit the website.