- A dead audio box repaired. Model: PresonusPosted 1 year ago
- Desktop Front USB Port Working IntermittentlyPosted 1 year ago
- A wireless microphone and base repaired. Model: MC737Posted 1 year ago
- PC CMOS battery changedPosted 1 year ago
- Short Circuit FinderPosted 3 years ago
Electronic Repair Blog
One of my ERG member emailed me telling me that he had created a blog (using free WordPress) on electronic repair. Although at this current moment the posting was not that frequent, you can in fact learn some of the posting there. Look at the job sheet where there are Job description, Equipment description, Diagnosis, Fault, Remedy/Recommendations and Date/ Time Accomplished.
If you are creative enough you can use this example to create your own job sheet (may be adding some extra column for price charged and etc) for your own/company use purposes. Please click on the photo to visit the website.