- How I clean/restore Audio FadersPosted 8 days ago
- Trick For Testing SMD ComponentsPosted 64 days ago
- Another Zener Diode Tester Was BuiltPosted 227 days ago
- Zener Diode TesterPosted 317 days ago
- Repaired An Electronic Welding Inverter. Model: Selco Genesis 140Posted 321 days ago
- Building Your Own RF Field Strength MeterPosted 328 days ago
- Repairing LED FloodLightPosted 338 days ago
- Zener Diode TesterPosted 469 days ago
Electronic Repair Blog
One of my ERG member emailed me telling me that he had created a blog (using free WordPress) on electronic repair. Although at this current moment the posting was not that frequent, you can in fact learn some of the posting there. Look at the job sheet where there are Job description, Equipment description, Diagnosis, Fault, Remedy/Recommendations and Date/ Time Accomplished.
If you are creative enough you can use this example to create your own job sheet (may be adding some extra column for price charged and etc) for your own/company use purposes. Please click on the photo to visit the website.