- A dead audio box repaired. Model: PresonusPosted 1 year ago
- Desktop Front USB Port Working IntermittentlyPosted 1 year ago
- A wireless microphone and base repaired. Model: MC737Posted 1 year ago
- PC CMOS battery changedPosted 1 year ago
- Short Circuit FinderPosted 3 years ago
ECG Semiconductor Replacement Guide
Once in a while i do get email about where to get the Philip ECG Master Replacement Guide. I told them that they were no longer print the data book instead i channeled them to http://www.nteinc.com to search for component’s data. However one of my buyer shared with me about the website that is still selling the ECG databook. He already ordered one. If you need the data book, perhaps you need to click on the photo to visit the website or you may contact the owner first before you place an order because as far as i know this book is no longer in production. It could be an old stock and it is good if they still selling it because the data inside was very good.