- How To Solve No Power Problem In Haier LCD LED TV RepairPosted 3 months ago
- Singer 32″ Skyworth LED TV With Dim Display RepairPosted 6 months ago
- 42″ LG LED TV RepairedPosted 7 months ago
- Polytron LED TV RepairedPosted 8 months ago
- No Power In Toshiba LED TV RepairedPosted 10 months ago
DVD Player Getting Cheaper
Yesterday i got a flyer from TESCO (hypermarket) sent to my house. After browse through some of the pages i found one page that have an item that took my attention. It was the DVD player price. It was only RM69.90 which is equivalent to about USD20.00! It was so cheap and i was thinking how the manufacturer could earn from the sale. My assumption was the manufacturer used lots of cheap components and may be no warranty given. That means if it is tested good at the hypermarket, then it is considered sold. Or they may give up to one to two weeks warranty time. This is a non branded DVD player and the branded one will cost more.
The specification of this non branded DVD player was good and to some customers it may hard for them to resist such a good offer. The question here now is ” Do you want to get this cheap DVD player or the branded one that could give you one year warranty and perhaps more reliable?”