- Error Loading Operating System Problem SolvedPosted 141 days ago
- How I clean/restore Audio FadersPosted 154 days ago
- Trick For Testing SMD ComponentsPosted 210 days ago
- Another Zener Diode Tester Was BuiltPosted 374 days ago
- Zener Diode TesterPosted 464 days ago
- Repaired An Electronic Welding Inverter. Model: Selco Genesis 140Posted 467 days ago
- Building Your Own RF Field Strength MeterPosted 474 days ago
- Repairing LED FloodLightPosted 485 days ago
- Zener Diode TesterPosted 615 days ago
ATX SMPS Test
ATX SMPS Test is very easy. Just use a scrap motherboard and connect the power supply onto it and place a wire across the two pins shown in the picture below in order to turn the ATX power supply “On”. If possible place two more harddisk to act as load just incase the single motherboard load not enough to switch it on. The symptom could be the fan rotate for a while and then totally stop!
Be cautious that not all ATX power supply support all kinds of motherboard. Some power supply just need back its own motherboard or system in order to function properly. Hope after reading this tips you should not have any more problem for ATX SMPS Test.