- Trick For Testing SMD ComponentsPosted 20 days ago
- Another Zener Diode Tester Was BuiltPosted 183 days ago
- Zener Diode TesterPosted 274 days ago
- Repaired An Electronic Welding Inverter. Model: Selco Genesis 140Posted 277 days ago
- Building Your Own RF Field Strength MeterPosted 284 days ago
- Repairing LED FloodLightPosted 294 days ago
- Zener Diode TesterPosted 425 days ago
ATX SMPS Test
ATX SMPS Test is very easy. Just use a scrap motherboard and connect the power supply onto it and place a wire across the two pins shown in the picture below in order to turn the ATX power supply “On”. If possible place two more harddisk to act as load just incase the single motherboard load not enough to switch it on. The symptom could be the fan rotate for a while and then totally stop!
Be cautious that not all ATX power supply support all kinds of motherboard. Some power supply just need back its own motherboard or system in order to function properly. Hope after reading this tips you should not have any more problem for ATX SMPS Test.