- Error Loading Operating System Problem SolvedPosted 333 days ago
- How I clean/restore Audio FadersPosted 346 days ago
- Trick For Testing SMD ComponentsPosted 402 days ago
- Another Zener Diode Tester Was BuiltPosted 565 days ago
- Zener Diode TesterPosted 655 days ago
- Repaired An Electronic Welding Inverter. Model: Selco Genesis 140Posted 659 days ago
- Building Your Own RF Field Strength MeterPosted 666 days ago
- Repairing LED FloodLightPosted 676 days ago
- Zener Diode TesterPosted 807 days ago
ATX SMPS Test
ATX SMPS Test is very easy. Just use a scrap motherboard and connect the power supply onto it and place a wire across the two pins shown in the picture below in order to turn the ATX power supply “On”. If possible place two more harddisk to act as load just incase the single motherboard load not enough to switch it on. The symptom could be the fan rotate for a while and then totally stop!
Be cautious that not all ATX power supply support all kinds of motherboard. Some power supply just need back its own motherboard or system in order to function properly. Hope after reading this tips you should not have any more problem for ATX SMPS Test.