- A dead audio box repaired. Model: PresonusPosted 1 year ago
- Desktop Front USB Port Working IntermittentlyPosted 1 year ago
- A wireless microphone and base repaired. Model: MC737Posted 1 year ago
- PC CMOS battery changedPosted 1 year ago
- Short Circuit FinderPosted 3 years ago
About Jestine Yong
My name is Jestine Yong and I love Electronics Repair. That’s the reason why I created my own blog at JestineYong.com. With over 3,700 posts and nearly years worth of content, walking you through the ups and downs, and in and outs of electronics repairing and how others are making income in electronics repair. On this blog, you’ll find my Electronic Repair experiences, tips, tricks, guide & recommendations. I’ve also written 8 repair ebooks that you can check it out HERE. Feel free to browse around the blog and absorb as much electronics repair information as you could.
Please feel free to subscribe to my newsletter below and get exclusive Electronics Repairing strategies that you cannot find here on the blog, as well as free access to my free report, How to be a successful Electronics Repairer, which has been downloaded over 60,000 times! Thanks for visiting!