- A dead audio box repaired. Model: PresonusPosted 1 year ago
- Desktop Front USB Port Working IntermittentlyPosted 1 year ago
- A wireless microphone and base repaired. Model: MC737Posted 1 year ago
- PC CMOS battery changedPosted 1 year ago
- Short Circuit FinderPosted 3 years ago
About Zener Diode Color Code
Yesterday i got an email about identifying the zener diode color code. So far there is very little information about zener diode color code. If you come across one, say the color is blue red green then the value is 6.2 volt and the last band green could be a tolerance or just some suffix. The first two color band calculation is similar to the resistor color code. If you come across any zener diode color code information please do comment and I’m sure many of the readers will appreciate it-thanks!