- A dead audio box repaired. Model: PresonusPosted 1 year ago
- Desktop Front USB Port Working IntermittentlyPosted 1 year ago
- A wireless microphone and base repaired. Model: MC737Posted 1 year ago
- PC CMOS battery changedPosted 1 year ago
- Short Circuit FinderPosted 3 years ago
About Shorted Resistor
Shorted transistors, diodes, capacitors, transformer primary winding and etc are quite common but have you ever come across a shorted resistor before? As for me, so far i have not seen any yet. Usually a resistor will go open circuit or the value of the resistance will be increased to higher ohm. Shorted resistor means the value that you check on the resistor would show ZERO ohm regardless whatever the color code (value) printed on it. If you have come across one, i would like to hear from you-thanks!