- Not Common To See Dual Super Barrier Rectifier Breakdown When Under LoadPosted 18 hours ago
- How To Solve No Power Problem In Haier LCD LED TV RepairPosted 3 months ago
- Singer 32″ Skyworth LED TV With Dim Display RepairPosted 7 months ago
- 42″ LG LED TV RepairedPosted 8 months ago
- Polytron LED TV RepairedPosted 8 months ago
- No Power In Toshiba LED TV RepairedPosted 10 months ago
About Shorted Resistor
Shorted transistors, diodes, capacitors, transformer primary winding and etc are quite common but have you ever come across a shorted resistor before? As for me, so far i have not seen any yet. Usually a resistor will go open circuit or the value of the resistance will be increased to higher ohm. Shorted resistor means the value that you check on the resistor would show ZERO ohm regardless whatever the color code (value) printed on it. If you have come across one, i would like to hear from you-thanks!